Welcome to MaxiMax Education & Migration Services
Get Started
Maximax Logo

Consultation For Partner Visa

Services /Consultation For Partner Visa.

Consultation For Partner Visa

Australian partner visa is another name for an Australian  Spouse visa. The primary applicant, the Australian spouse, must be either an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident. Your spouse (Husband or wife ) or your de facto partner  ( Fiance, in a committed relationship), can immigrate to australia with the help of an Australian spouse visa.

The Partner visas (subclass 820 and 801) allow those who are married to, or in a de facto relationship with, an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.

First, the temporary partner 820 visa, which permits the applicant to stay in Australia for two years, is approved. If the candidates want to stay in Australia permanently during this time, they can apply for the permanent 801 visa.


Step 1: Arrange Documents

Step 2 : Raise Application For Australian Partner Visa

Step 3: Await Choice From The DHA

Step 3: : Get Ready To Move

If you have questions about Partner visa then contact your local MaxiMax office to arrange a free appointment.

Student Services

Contact Us Today

Contact Form

Book an appointment online with our Consultant

Phone: +61 488 851 108
Email: melbourne@maximax.com.au
Address: Level 1, 2 Queen Street Melbourne, VIC 3000

© Copyright 2024 - MaxiMax Education & Migration Services. All Rights Reserved
Chat with Our Team

Chat with Our Team

Typically replies within 5 Minutes.

I will be back soon

Chat with Our Team
Hello 👋 Thanks for your interest in us. Please do let us know how may we help you?
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram